All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Essentials of Behavioral Science series, Essentials of Abnormal Psychology provides students and professionals with a concise overview of the major topics in abnormal psychology as well as chapters on the leading categories of disorders utilizing the popular Essentials format.
- Author BiographyAndrew R. Getzfeld received his BA in psychology from Vassar College, his MSSW from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and his Ph.D. in school psychology from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. He has frequently presented a APA and NASP, and has chaired poster sessions for Psi Chi at EPA. Andrew holds licenses in both New York and New Jersey- as a licensed master social worker in New York, and as a certified school psychologist, certified school social worker and a certified alcohol and drug counselor in New Jersey. Presently an Associate Professor in the psychology department at New Jersey City University, and an Adjunct Associate Professor teaching graduate courses in the psychology department at New York University, Andrew's areas of interest include eating disorders and the addictions, abnormal psychology, child development, and psychopharmacology. Andrew also serves as a Psi Chi Faculty Consultant and is the Psi Chi Faculty Advisor at New Jersey City University. His first book, Abnormal Psychology Casebook: A New Perspective, was published by Pearson Prentice Hall in 2004. In his limited leisure time he enjoys international and national travel, swimming, reading voraciously, writing books, watching movies, playing the occasional computer game, and spending as much time as possible with his family, especially his extremely precious 4-year old daughter Anya.
- Author(s)Andrew R. Getzfeld
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Behavioral Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.