All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizes medical data concerning the leading antimicrobials used in fighting infectious diseases and illustrates their mechanisms of action. For each drug discussed, this book allows access to the useful facts concerning its structure and mechanism of action, the spectrum of its activity, its pharmacokinetics, and its adverse effects.
- Author(s)PH Axelson
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight185 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.