All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly acquire the knowledge and skills you need to confidently administer, score, and interpret behavioral assessment tests Behavioral assessment tests analyze and assess a broad range of behavioral problems found among children and adolescents, including hyperactivity, impulsivity, and ADHD.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL C. RAMSAY, PhD, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas. CECIL R. REYNOLDS, PhD, ABPN, ABPP, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas. R. W. KAMPHAUS, PhD, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia.
- Author(s)Cecil R. Reynolds,Michael C. Ramsay,R. W. Kamphaus
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notereferences, bibliography, index
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.