All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Conservation Biology has established itself as an engrossing book from which to learn or teach. Combining theory and research and with examples from current literature, the book explain the links between conservation biology and other fields such as ecology, climate change, environmental economics, sustainable development and more.
- Author BiographyRichard B. Primack is a Professor in the Biology Department at Boston University, USA. Dr. Primack was President of the Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation and is currently Editor-in-Chief of the journal Biological Conservation. His research interests include the biological impacts of climate change; the loss of species in protected areas; tropical forest ecology and conservation; and conservation education.
- Author(s)Richard B. Primack
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight1950 g
- Width565 mm
- Height565 mm
- Spine726 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.50Trending at £15.73
- £15.90Trending at £18.02
- £11.84Trending at £12.48
- £8.70Trending at £8.77
- £4.75Trending at £4.99
- £9.10Trending at £9.16
- £5.62Trending at £6.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.