All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the strategic and management issues that arise from the existence of financial risk and the policies and strategies that can be used to mitigate such risk. It is suitable for professionals without a quantitative or mathematical background.
- Author BiographyKaren A. Horcher, CGA, CFA, provides consulting and training in treasury, capital markets, and financial risk management for corporations, financial institutions, governments and regulators, and professional services firms. She is the author of several financial risk management titles.
- Author(s)Karen A. Horcher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEssentials
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.87
- £22.90Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.