All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of tips, techniques, illustrative real-world examples, exhibits, and best practices, this second edition will help you stay up to date on the newest thinking, strategies, developments, and case law in intellectual property. It presents fundamentals of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and other less-known forms of IP.
- Author BiographyAlexander I. Poltorak is the founder, Chairman, and CEO of General Patent Corporation (GPC), an intellectual property (IP) firm focusing on intellectual property strategy and valuation, IP licensing, and enforcement. Paul J. Lerner is the Senior Vice President and General Counsel of General Patent Corporation (GPC). He coauthored Essentials of Licensing Intellectual Property, as well as articles in Intellectual Property Worldwide, Patent Strategy & Management, and Managing Intellectual Property.
- Author(s)Alexander I. Poltorak,Paul J. Lerner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight396 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.