All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionGives students a strong command of market research principles, while being short enough to use alongside cases or projects. This title takes an application-oriented approach, providing students with the tools and skills necessary to solve business problems and exploit business opportunities.
- Author BiographyEarned a B.A. in Economics and an M.A. and Ph.D. in Marketing at the University of Florida. He began his teaching career at the University of Mississippi and then moved to Louisiana State University in 1977. He continues to teach at LSU, where he is the Director of the Institute for Entrepreneurial Education and Family Business Studies, and where he holds the Alvin C. Copeland Endowed Chair of Franchising. He has acted as a management consultant and/or expert witness for a variety of industries and has served on the board of directors of numerous organizations. He has been an officer of for a long list of academic organizations and he is a Past President and Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Marketing Science. He has been a regular contributor and reviewer, and occasionally a member of the editorial board, for such publications as The Journal of Marketing Research, The Journal of Business Research, and Marketing Education Review. The list of this scholarly publications runs to a dozen pages. Mary W. Celsi is a Professor of Marketing at California State University, Long Beach. She has published research in several top journals, including Journal of Marketing, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Retailing, California Management Review, and Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. She has expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methods. Her publications span a wide range of interests, from internal marketing to digital marketing and consumer culture theory. Her research has been cited more than 5,000 times in scholarly publications. Earned a B.A. in Psychology and Economic history from St. Mary's University and an M.A. and Ph.D. in Marketing at Louisiana State University. He began his teaching career at the University of South Florida, moved first to the University of Mississippi, and then to The University of Memphis, where he has taught since 1993. He was chairman of the committee on Grants and Research for the Fogleman College of Business from 1991-1997 and Director of the Ph.D. Program at Memphis from 1995-1997. He has been a consultant for a wide range of corporations and institutes, as well as for the U.S. Department of Defense. He is the coauthor of Retailing for the 21st Century (Houghton-Mifflin, 1993) and a coeditor of Advances in Marketing (LSU Press, 1994). He is a regular contributor to such academic publications as Journal of Advertising, Journal of Consumer Marketing, Journal of Marketing Education, Journal of Direct Marketing, Journal of Health Care Marketing, and Marketing Education Review. Earned a B.S. in Management from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, an M.A. in Business Administration from Illinois State University, and a Ph.D. in Marketing from Louisiana State University. He began his teaching career at the University of South Florida, where he continues to win awards both for outstanding research and for outstanding teaching. He has a wide range of research interests-from attitude formation and perceptual differences in services marketing to interactive electronic marketing technologies and their impact on information research problems. He consults for a variety of corporations and small businesses, with specialties in customer satisfaction, customer service quality, customer service value, retail loyalty, and image. He continues to serve as a member of the editorial review board for Journal of Academy of Marketing Science and was coeditor of Marketing: Moving Toward the 21st Century (SMA Press, 1996).
- Author(s)David J. Ortinau,J. Hair,Mary Celsi,Mary Wolfinbarger,Robert P. Bush
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.