All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Mechanical Ventilation, Third Edition covers the basics of ventilation management and clinical decision-making for respiratory therapists.
- Author BiographyDean R. Hess, PhD, RRT (Boston, MA) is Assistant Professor of Anesthesia at Harvard Medical School, and Assistant Director of Respiratory Care Services at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston. Robert M. Kacmarek, PhD, RRT (Boston, MA) is Professor of Anesthesia at Harvard Medical School and Director of Respiratory Care Services at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston.
- Author(s)Dean R. Hess,Robert M. Kacmarek
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight616 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £11.63
- £10.05Trending at £12.07
- £13.07Trending at £14.87
- £9.02Trending at £10.01
- £30.00Trending at £33.96
- £12.47Trending at £17.52
- £8.99Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.