All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagers of restaurants and other foodservice operations need to know how to cook?but do not have to be chefs in order to manage them effectively. Written by Wayne Gisslen, author of the bestselling Professional Cooking, this book gives managers in the foodservice field the information they need about cooking in order to do their jobs well.
- Author BiographyWAYNE GISSLEN is the bestselling author of Professional Cooking, Advanced Professional Cooking, Professional Baking, and The Chef's Art, all from Wiley.
- Author(s)Wayne Gisslen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2003
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1608 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.