All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brief, practical guide shows you how to identify the right journal or book publisher for your work and guides you through the publications process, from the abstract through writing, production, and marketing.
- Author BiographyMitchell Allen is Publisher of Left Coast Press, Inc., an academic press that specializes in publishing qualitative research methods and studies. A veteran of 40 years in publishing, his prior positions included Executive Editor at Sage Publications-- where he created their qualitative research list-- and Publisher of AltaMira Press. He was responsible for developing the Handbook of Qualitative Research, several leading qualitative journals, and dozens of other well-known qualitative publications. He is coauthor of Getting Your Book Published (Sage) and two dozen articles on publishing. Allen offers regular workshops on qualitative writing and publishing. He was given lifetime achievement awards from the International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry and the Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction. Mitchell has a Ph.D. from UCLA and teaches in the sociology/anthropology department of Mills College in Oakland, California, USA.
- Author(s)Mitchell Allen
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleQualitative Essentials
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.01Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.