All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a mixed-method tradition that privileges the quantitative, leading qualitative researcher Janice Morse breaks new ground by arguing to novice researchers the importance of designs for which the primary component is qualitative, and demonstrates how to effectively create a mixed-method design using those principles.
- Author BiographyJanice M. Morse holds the Barnes Presidential Endowed Chair in the College of Nursing at University of Utah. Trained as an anthropologist, she founded and is former director of the International Institute for Qualitative Methodology at University of Alberta. As a pioneer of mixed-methods and author of the book Mixed Method Design, she is credited with developing the mixed-methods nomenclature and developing many standard features of mixed methods designs. She is also author or editor of numerous volumes on qualitative research in health care and nursing. Morse founded and edits the journals Qualitative Health Research and Global Qualitative Nursing Research, and edits two book series for Left Coast, Developing Qualitative Inquiry and Qualitative Essentials.
- Author(s)Janice M. Morse
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQualitative Essentials
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight228 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.