All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces learners to the concepts and applications of assessment and testing. This book features case vignettes, samples of real tests, and additional activities and exercises to increase understanding.
- Author BiographyEdward S. Neukrug is the former Chair of the Department of Educational Leadership and Counseling and currently Professor of Counseling and Human Services at Old Dominion University, Dr. Edward S. Neukrug has taught counselor education and human services for over thirty years. In addition, he has worked as a substance abuse counselor, a counselor at a crisis center, an outpatient therapist at a mental health center, an associate school psychologist, a school counselor, and as a private practice psychologist and licensed professional counselor. Dr. Neukrug has written dozens of articles and chapters in books, has authored eight books, and was the editor of THE SAGE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THEORY IN COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY. Books he has written include: EXPERIENCING THE WORLD OF THE COUNSELOR: A WORKBOOK FOR COUNSELOR EDUCATORS AND STUDENTS (4th Edition); COUNSELING THEORY AND PRACTICE; SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR HUMAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS; and ESSENTIALS OF TESTING AND ASSESSMENT FOR COUNSELORS, SOCIAL WORKERS, AND PSYCHOLOGISTS (3rd Edition). He has also developed DVDs that demonstrate counseling skills and techniques, an interactive website where users can meet major theorists of counseling and psychotherapy and learn more about them and their theories (www.odu.edu/~enekrug), and an interactive survey where one can identify his or her view of human nature (http://ww2.odu.edu/~enekrug/therapists/survey.html). Charles Fawcett is a doctoral student at the University of Virginia. He is formerly a Faculty Lecturer at Old Dominion University where he also received his M.S. Ed. in Counseling. His therapy experience includes working with individuals, couples, and families at an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as well as leading substance abuse groups. Charles previously served 10 years as a Naval Flight Officer and Bombardier/Navigator in the A-6 Intruder.
- Author(s)Edward S. Neukrug,R. Fawcett
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.