All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise and reader-friendly overview of WTO law is essential reading for anyone needing an introduction to this complex field.
- Author BiographyPeter Van den Bossche has been a Member of the Appellate Body of the World Trade Organization, the highest judicial body for international trade disputes, since 2009. He is also Professor of International Economic Law at Maastricht University, the Netherlands and visiting professor at the World Trade Institute, Berne; the College of Europe, Bruges; and the University of Barcelona. He is the author (with Werner Zdouc) of The Law and Policy of the World Trade Organization, 3rd edition (Cambridge, 2013). Denise Prevost is Associate Professor in International Economic Law at Maastricht University. She has fifteen years' experience developing and teaching WTO law courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level for law and political science students both in the Netherlands and elsewhere. She has also developed and taught training modules on WTO law for government officials and other professionals.
- Author(s)Denise Prevost,Peter van den Bossche
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.