All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Caton takes us on a journey along this largely unknown coastline and we learn how despite many frustrations on the way, he ended up falling in love with the coast of Essex.
- Author BiographyPeter Caton was born in 1960 and has always lived in Upminster, Essex. He is married with two children. After training as a polymer chemist, he set up his own business testing & manufacturing adhesives in 1990. He has a keen interest in walking, the countryside and conservation, and is a member of many environmental organisations. His other interests include railways and football (he is a West Ham season ticket holder) and he is a member of the Methodist Church.
- Author(s)Peter Caton
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.