Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the residential estimating processes and the steps involved in accurately preparing a cost estimate.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Pratt is a Professor of Civil Engineering Technology at SAIT Polytechnic and a lecturer in construction costing at the University of Calgary. Professor Pratt is a professional quantity surveyor and cost consultant. He is a member of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, and holds a degree in Quantity Surveying from Liverpool College of Building together with a degree in Economics from the University of Calgary.
- Author(s)David Pratt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2011
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, diagrams, figures
- Weight830 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.