All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis short, smart analysis will engage scholars across academia.
- Author BiographyZachary M. Schrag, an associate professor of history at George Mason University, is the author of The Great Society Subway: A History of the Washington Metro, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Zachary M. Schrag
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.