All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter G. Brown shows how we can reconceptualise economics as an economics of stewardship; how governments can be thought of as trustees to protect human rights; and how civil society can be organised and property rights reconceptualised in service of these objectives.
- Author BiographyA Professor at McGill University. He is author of Restoring the Public Trust: A Fresh Vision for Progressive Government in the Americas.
- Author(s)Peter G. Brown
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEdinburgh Studies in World Ethics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.