All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of 'ethical foreign policy', instruments of ethical foreign policy-making, and three case studies.
- Author BiographyKaren E. Smith is Lecturer in International Relations at the London School of Economics. Her publications include The Making of EU Foreign Policy: The Case of Eastern Europe (1999) and co-editor (with Christopher Hill) of European Foreign Policy: Key Documents (2000). Margot Light is Professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics. She is co-editor (with A. J. R. Groom) of Contemporary International Relations: A Guide to Theory (1994) and co-author (with Neil Malcolm, Alex Pravda and Roy Allison) of International Factors in Russian Foreign Policy (1996).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLSE Monographs in International Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKaren E. Smith,Margot Light
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.