Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.12
- £27.55Trending at £30.16
- £12.42Trending at £17.85
- £24.98Trending at £25.55
- £20.42Trending at £28.92
- £9.68Trending at £9.85
- £14.98Trending at £17.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook for practitioners and students deals with the ethical implications of clinical genetics, as well as ethical issues involved in genetic screening, the research of populations, and the use of genetic information for access to insurance and the workplace. Suggestions for activities and qu
- Author BiographyGuido de Wert is Senior Research Fellow at the Institute for Bioethics at the University of Maastricht and a Crown-appointed member of the Health Council of the Netherlands. Ruud H.J. ter Meulen is Director of the Institute for Bioethics and Professor for Philosophy and Ethics at the University of Maastricht. Roberto Mordacci is Associate Professor of Philosophical Anthropology and of Bioethics at the Faculty of Psychology of San Raffaele University in Milan. Mariachiara Tallachini teaches Philosophy of Law at the Law Faculty of the Catholic University of Piacenza and Bioethics, Biotechnology and Law at the Faculty of Biotechnology of the University of Milan.
- Author(s)Guido De Wert,etc.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication27/05/2003
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleTeaching Ethics: Material for Practioner Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.