All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the issues of ethics and justice as they apply to the environment, this book starts from the observation that the parallel expositions of environmental ethics and environmental justice appear to have few points of contact.
- Author BiographyProfessor Adrian Armstrong lectures on Environmental Ethics at Birmingham University, where he is an Honorary Professor in the School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences. He has also acted as Ethical advisor to the European Commission DG Research project review panel.
- Author(s)Adrian Armstrong
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.