All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides valuable insights for existing biomedical engineers and those enrolled in continual engineering education programs. It explores the relevance of the study of ethics to biomedical engineering.
- Author BiographyJong Yong, a former student from Ngee Ann Polytechnic, holds a PhD (Biomedical Engineering) and a Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) (Hons I) from the University of Queensland, Australia. He also has an Advanced Diploma (Business Administration) and Practitioner Diploma (Applied Statistic). Before returning to his alma mater, he has worked as a semi-conductor engineering assistant, university tutor, research scientist, research manager in a hospital and then in a research institute. His research focus is in areas of biomedical engineering, statistical analyses and research ethics.
- Author(s)Andrew P. Bradley,Dennis Kwok-Wing Tam,Jong Yong Abdiel Foo,Stephen J. Wilson,Winston Gwee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 colour tables, biography
- Weight368 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.