All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionMore members of Congress have been investigated and sanctioned for ethical misconduct in the past decade and a half than in the entire previous history of the institution.
- Author BiographyDennis F. Thompson , the Alfred North Whitehead Professor of Political Philosophy and director of the Program in Ethics and the Professions at Harvard University, Massachusetts, USA, is the author of Political Ethics and Public Office (Harvard, 1987).
- Author(s)Dennis F. Thompson
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.