Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Abscam investigation to Judge Susan Webber Wright who presided over the Paula Jones case, this reference provides 264 alphabetically organized entries on the ethics controversies, political scandals, investigations, reforms and people involved in them from the Republic's formation to 2000.
- Author BiographyROBERT NORTH ROBERTS has taught in the Department of Political Science at James Madison University since 1982. He is author of White House Ethics: The Politics of the History of Federal Conflict of Interest Regulation and co-authored with Professor Marion T. Doss, From Watergate to Whitewater: The Public Integrity War. Professor Roberts, author of numerous articles on public service, received from the Ethics Section of the American Society for Public Administration the Ethics Scholarship Award for the Best Article published in 1999 for The Supreme Court and the Law of Public Service Ethics, that appeared in Public Integrity (Winter, 1999).
- Author(s)Robert North Roberts
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight742 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.