Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the increasingly complex ethnic challenges facing the expanding European Union. This title includes essays that tackle such issues as labor migration, strains on welfare economies, the durability of local traditions, the effects of globalized cultures, and the role of Islamic diasporas, separatist movements, and threats of terrorism.
- Author BiographyRoland Hsu is Assistant Director of the Forum on Contemporary Europe at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies and Lecturer in the Humanities at Stanford University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRoland Hsu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.