All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionWhile, not discounting the potency of the radical Islamic religious discourse in fuelling the contemporary wave of terrorism, this book makes an attempt to explain terrorism in China as an ethno-nationalist conflict rooted in issues involving minority identity. However, a largely domestic conflict is being hijacked by the radical Islamists.
- Author BiographyROHAN GUNARATNA is Professor at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore. ARABINDA ACHARYA is Research Fellow at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore. WANG PENGXIN is Research Analyst at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore.
- Author(s)Arabinda Acharya,Rohan Gunaratna,Wang Pengxin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.