All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Steven M. Hoefflin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of Contents1 Asian, Black, and Hispanic Anatomy.- 2 Preoperative Nasal Evaluation and Surgical Planning.- 3 Approaching the Perfect Anesthetic Experience.- 4 Personal Ethnic Rhinoplasty Technique.- 5 Postoperative Nasal Packing and Dressings.- 6 Postoperative Patient Instructions.- 7 Risks, Complications, and Revisions.- 8 The Ten Commandments of Ethnic Rhinoplasty.- 9 Detailed Representative Case Studies.- 10 Recommended Instruments.- Suggested Reading.
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.48Trending at £10.49
- £15.36Trending at £15.61
- £9.50Trending at £9.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.09
- £11.89Trending at £13.62
- £14.99Trending at £24.43
- £17.99Trending at £20.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.