All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the workings of ethnicity in the Caribbean where, from the early days of empire through today's post-colonial limbo, it has arguably remained in the centre of public society as well as private life.
- Author BiographyGert Oostindie is director of the Royal Institute of Linguistics and Anthropology (KITLV) in Leiden and professor of Caribbean history at Leiden University.
- Author(s)Gert Oostindie
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAmsterdam Academic Archive
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Out-of-print date28/11/2016
- Content Note3 black and white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.