All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe region of the Caucasus with its crises and instability, is at the focus of the world's attention. This book discusses the complexities and interplay among important forces at work in the region, including different brands of Islam, nationalisms, ethnic identities, local bureaucracies, Moscow's policies and influences from the outside.
- Author BiographyMoshe Gammer is Senior Lecturer at the Department of Middle Eastern and African History, Tel Aviv University. He is the author of Muslim Resistance to the Tsar (1994) and of The Lone Wolf and the Baer (2005) and the editor of these books, also published by Routledge: Political Thought and Political History (2003), The Caspian Region. Vol. I: A Re-emerging Region; Vol.II: The Caucasus (2004) and Community, Identity and the State (2004).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCentral Asian Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMoshe Gammer
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.