Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores the productive potential of uncertainty for people living in Africa as well as for scholars of Africa. Eight ethnographic case studies from across the continent examine how uncertainty is used to negotiate insecurity, create and conduct relationships, and act as a source for imagining the future.
- Author BiographyJulie Soleil Archambaultl, Oxford University, UK Nadine Beckmann, University of Roehampton, UK Elizabeth Cooper, Simon Fraser University, Canada Godfrey Etyang Siu, Makerere University, Uganda Adam Gilbertson, Oxford University, UK Marco Di Nunzio, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium David Pratten, Oxford University, UK Susan Reynolds Whyte, Copenhagen University, Denmark Simon Turner, Aalborg University, Denmark Henrik Vigh, Copenhagen University, Denmark ?
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAnthropology, Change and Development
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid Pratten,Elizabeth Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.