Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEthnographies of Youth and Temporality use youth as a prism to understand time and its subjective experience.
- Author BiographyAnne Line Dalsgaard is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the Institute of Culture and Society, Aarhus University, Denmark, and author of Matters of Life and Longing: Female Sterilization in Northeast Brazil. Martin Demant Frederiksen is External Lecturer in the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, and author of Young Men, Time, and Boredom in the Republic of Georgia (Temple). Susanne Hojlund is Associate Professor of Anthropology in the Department of Culture and Society, Aarhus University, Denmark, and author of Barndomskonstruktioner. Pa feltarbejde i skole, sygehus og SFO(Childhood Constructions). Lotte Meinert is Professor of Anthropology in the Department of Culture and Society, Aarhus University, Denmark, and author of Hopes in Friction: Schooling, Health and Everyday Life in Uganda.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleGlobal Youth
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnne Line Dalsgard,Lotte Meinert,Martin Frederiksen,Susanne Hojlund
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.