CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionBusinesses and other organizations are increasingly hiring anthropologists and other ethnographically-oriented social scientists as employees, consultants, and advisors. The nature of such work, as described in this volume, raises crucial questions about potential implications to disciplines of critical inquiry such as anthropology.
- Author BiographyMelissa Cefkin is a cultural anthropologist with experience in research, management, teaching, and consulting for business and government. Currently based at IBM Research in the area of services research, she earned her PhD from Rice University and remains dedicated to pursuing a critical understanding of the intersections of anthropological practice within business and organizational settings.
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Public and Applied Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMelissa Cefkin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.