All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this capstone title to the Ethnographer's Toolkit series, Jean J. Schensul and Margaret D. LeCompte explore how ethnographic research intersects with and enhances numerous areas of applied and practice-oriented social science.
- Author BiographyJean J. Schensul is founding director and senior scientist at the Institute for Community Research in Hartford, Connecticut. Margaret D. LeCompte is professor emerita of education and sociology at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Jean J. Schensul,Margaret Diane LeCompte
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEthnographer's Toolkit, Second Edition
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones, 17 tables
- Weight699 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.