All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to supplement a textbook for an introductory course in ethnomusicology, this reader presents a cross section of the best writing in the field. It features articles that provide information on geographic regions and topics, and introduces issues that facilitate classroom or small group discussion.
- Author BiographyJennifer C. Post is the author of Routledge's Ethnomusicology: A Guide to Research. She is Assistant Professor of Music at Middlebury College and Curator of the Helen Harkness Flanders Ballad Collection at Middlebury. She compiles the Current Bibliography and Current Theses and Dissertations lists published tri-yearly in the journal Ethnomusicology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJennifer C. Post
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.