CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the patristic period, through the medieval period to the Reformation and post-Reformation era, to the modern era, this book is an accessible introduction to the eucharistic tradition. It is about men whose lives have made a substantive contribution to the understanding of the eucharist.
- Author BiographyOwen F. Cummings is Regents' Professor of Theology at Mount Angel Seminary, St. Benedict, Oregon, and a permanent deacon of the diocese of Salt Lake City. A Scotsman, he grew up in Glasgow. He was educated in theology at Trinity College, the University of Dublin, and the University of Glasgow. He has written several books and numerous articles on theological and church issues, including Deacons and the Church and Saintly Deacons (Paulist Press).
- Author(s)Owen Cummings
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.