All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForming one-sixth of the People's Republic of China (PRC), Xinjiang stands at the crossroads between China, India, the Mediterranean, and Russia and has, since the Bronze Age, played a pivotal role in the social, cultural, and political development of Asia and the world. This title presents the history of Xinjiang.
- Author BiographyJames A. Millward is Associate Professor of History at Georgetown University, Washington, DC. His publications include Beyond the Pass: Economy, Ethnicity and Empire in Qing Xinjiang, 1759-1864, (1998).
- Author(s)James Millward
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, port.
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £10.62Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £10.50Trending at £14.12
- £9.99Trending at £10.38
- £10.82Trending at £15.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.