All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible introductions to ancient tragedies discussing the main themes of a play and the developments in modern criticism, while also addressing the play's historical context and the history of its performance and adaptation. This book explores Dionysus place in Athenian religion, and what Euripides makes of him in the play.
- Author BiographySophie Mills is Associate Professor and Chair of Classics, University of North Carolina at Asheville.
- Author(s)Sophie Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Weight231 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.00Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.