All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Parallel Computing. In this title, papers are organized into topical sections covering support tools and environments, performance prediction and evaluation, scheduling and load balancing, compilers for high performance, and parallel and distributed databases.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/08/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4641
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Volume editorAnne-Marie Kermarrec,Luc Bouge,Thierry Priol
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.