Europe 1715-1919: From Enlightenment to World War by Shirley Elson Roessler, Reny Miklos (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.10+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.99Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEurope 1715-1919 explores the tumultous period in European history between the Age of Enlightenment and World War I. By integrating political, social, economic, and cultural history, the authors provide an entertaining and comprehensive account of the emergence of modern Europe.
- Author BiographyShirley Elson Roessler teaches in the Department of History and Classics at the University of Alberta. She is the author of the award-winning book Out of the Shadows: Women and Politics in the French Revolution, 1789-1795. Reny Miklos is an instructor in the College Preparation program of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Reny Miklos,Shirley Elson Roessler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/11/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.,
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.26
- £25.27Trending at £26.33
- £16.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.16Trending at £14.51
- £11.89Trending at £17.00
- £16.99Trending at £17.19
- £9.93Trending at £13.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.