All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKurt Hubner
- Table Of Contents1. Canada and the EU: Shaping transatlantic relations in the 21st Kurt Hubner Part 1: Forces and Motifs for the Project of a Comprehensive Economic Partnership: The Case of the EU 2. European Union trade policy: The Canada - EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) towards a new generation of FTA's? Steven B. Woolcock 3. Who scripts European trade policy? Business-government relations in the EU-Canada partnership negotiations Cornelia Woll 4. What is new with the new trade policy of the EU? Giovanni Graziani Part 2: Canada and the Global Political Economy 5. The politics and pitfalls of the Canada - EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement Daniel Drache and Stuart Trew 6. NAFTA unplugged? Canada's three economies and free trade with the EU Paul Kellogg 7. Provincial pitfalls: Canadian Provinces and the Canada - EU trade negotiations Christopher J. Kukucha 8. Federalism, separatism and international trade: The Canadian case Marie Daumal Part 3: Regulatory and Tax Regimes 9. A Canadian perspective on the EU's financial architecture Patrick Leblond 10. Explaining the diverging regulatory approaches to risk regulation between Canada and the EU: The case of genetically modified food labeling Julia Bognar 11. Canada, capital movements and the European Union: Some tax implications Martha O' Brien 12. EU Investment Treaty making after Lisbon Marc Bungenberg Part 4: Beyond 'Traditional' Trade Agreements 13. Lessons for Canadian climate policy? Insights from the EU ETS' first phase Ulrich Oberndorfer 14. Facing climate change across the Atlantic: How far apart are Europe and North America? Michael Mehling 15. Euro area stability in a time of crisis Amy Verdun 16. Macroeconomic imbalances and sovereign debt markets Erik Jones 17. Disillusioned with the Dollar but unconvinced by the Euro: China and global currency competition in the wake of the global financial crisis Paul Bowles and Baotai Wang 18. What Next? An outlook to the near future Kurt Hubner
- Author BiographyKurt Hubner is the Chair for German and European Studies and Director of the Institute for European Studies at The University of British Columbia, Canada, as well as Jean Monnet Chair for European Integration and Global Politics.
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.