All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe central question of Europe and Globalization is what did Europe do for globalization in the past, and what is globalization doing for Europe today? The contributors to the volume assess this complex process, and Europe's role within it.
- Author BiographyVINOD K. AGGARWAL Professor, Department of Political Science, University of California, Berkeley SIR TONY ATKINSON Warden, Nuffield College, Oxford FRANK BARRY Lecturer in Economics, University College, Dublin ALBERT BRETON Professor of Economics, University of Toronto JOHN CANTWELL Professor of International Economics, University of Reading CEDRIC DUPONT Associate Professor of Political Science, Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva RONALD FINDLAY Professor of Economics, Columbia University, New York MARCELO G. KOHEN Associate Professor of International Law, Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva ANDRE LIEBICH Professor of International History and Politics, Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva KEVIN HJORTSHOJ O'ROURKE Professor of Economics, Trinity College, Dublin LUCIA PISCITELLO Associate Professor in Industrial Economics and Management, Politecnico di Milano FRANCES RUANE Associate Professor of Economics, Trinity College, Dublin XAVIER SALA-I-MARTIN Professor of Economics, Columbia University, New York ALFRED STEINHERR Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Economics, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy JULIE SUTHERLAND Lecturer in Economics, University of Wollongong DAVID SYLVAN Professor of International Relations, Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva HEINRICH URSPRUNG Research Fellow, CESSifo, Munich
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/06/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHenryk Kierzkowski,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.