All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoing business in Europe is increasingly becoming an everyday reality for many companies, not only large corporations, but also small and medium-sized enterprises. This book offers students a practical introduction to how to create, manage and develop business opportunities in the European Union.
- Author BiographyFrans J. L. Somers works as an independent consultant advising universities and businesses, mainly with respect to their international marketing strategies. He is the author, co-author and editor of several textbooks.
- Author(s)Frans Somers
- PublisherWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGroningen
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Weight725 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.85Trending at £32.48
- £14.95Trending at £15.58
- £6.05Trending at £6.19
- £8.70Trending at £10.68
- £2.07Trending at £3.09
- £8.89Trending at £9.13
- £2.81Trending at £4.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.