All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the rights and representation of indigenous peoples in the expansion of international society.
- Author BiographyPaul Keal is a Fellow of the Department of International Relations at the Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, The Australian National University. He is the author of Unspoken Rules and Super Power Dominance (1983), editor of Ethics and Foreign Policy (1992), and with Andrew Mack, co-editor of Security and Arms Control in the North Pacific (1988).
- Author(s)Paul Keal
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 92
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £5.69Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.