All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive and critical analysis of the application of European consensus by the European Court of Human Rights.
- Author BiographyKanstantsin Dzehtsiarou is a senior lecturer in law at the University of Surrey and a visiting professor at the European Humanities University in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Author(s)Kanstantsin Dzehtsiarou
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £9.96
- £21.99Trending at £22.93
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £5.99Trending at £6.29
- £3.99Trending at £5.23
- £40.04Trending at £41.70
- £13.10Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.