CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe public outcry against corporate misconduct has never been louder. This book examines the legal challenges facing the world's legal systems and analyses the laws of corporate criminal liability throughout Europe.
- Author BiographyJames Gobert has been a Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Essex since 1989, and before that at the University of Tennessee. He has also taught at the University of Michigan, Vanderbilt University, and the University of Notre Dame (London). His specialist areas of research are corporate crime and white collar crime and he has spoken on these topics at universities and conferences throughout Europe, Australia and North America. Ana-Maria Pascal is the MBA Programme Director at London College of Business, having previously been a Lecturer and Senior Researcher at the University of Essex. She holds a PhD in Philosophy and an MBA in International Finance. Her recently published PhD thesis, Pragmatism and 'the End' of Metaphysics (2009) won the Aurel Leon award for debut.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAna-Maria Pascal,James J. Gobert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.