All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays weaves together the histories of European integration and the transatlantic alliance in the 1980s.
- Author BiographyKiran Klaus Patel is Professor of European and Global History at Maastricht University, The Netherlands. He is the author of Soldiers of Labor: Labor Service in Nazi Germany and New Deal America (Cambridge University Press, 2005), co-editor of The United States and Germany during the 20th Century: Competition and Convergence (Cambridge University Press, 2010) and co-editor of Europeanization in the Twentieth Century: Historical Approaches (2010). Kenneth Weisbrode is Assistant Professor of History at Bilkent University, Turkey. He is author of On Ambivalence (2012) and The Atlantic Century (2009), and co-editor of The Paradox of a Global USA (2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKenneth Weisbrode,Kiran Klaus Patel
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.