All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a topical examination of the effect of European integration on relations between states and minority nations. This collection covers a range of cases, from Northern Ireland in the West, to Estonia and Latvia in the East, and Cyprus in the South-East.
- Author BiographyJohn McGarry is Professor of Political Studies and Canada Research Chair in Nationalism and Democracy at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada. Michael Keating is Professor of Regional Studies at the European University Institute in Florence and Professor of Scottish Politics at the University of Aberdeen.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Innovations in Political Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJohn McGarry,Michael Keating
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.