All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccepting that the nature of rock-art is crucial to its creation and meaning, this fascinating volume looks at the importance of considering landscape when interpretating rock-art sites.
- Author BiographyGeorge Nash is a part-time Lecturer in European prehistory at the Centre of the Historic Environment, University of Bristol, and Senior Archaeologist with Border Archaeology. Christopher Chippindale is a Curator in the Cambridge University Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2001
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note50 b&w photographs, 50 line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byChristopher Chippindale,George Nash
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.