All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis short and simple introduction to European politics, which includes Western and Eastern Europe as well as Russia, demonstrates how European nations have attempted to cope with division within Europe and in international politics.
- Author BiographyHANS SLOMP is Senior Lecturer in the Political Science Department at the University of Nymegen in Holland. He teaches European and American Politics and Labor Relations and has lectured at the New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, and at universities in Colombia and Peru. His other books include Between Bargaining and Politics: An Introduction to European Labor Relations (Praeger, 1998).
- Author(s)Hans Slomp
- Date of Publication28/02/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.