All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Surgical Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Author BiographyGeorge Bentley, DSc, MB, ChB, ChM, FRCS, FRCSE, F.Med.Sci, is Emeritus Professor of Orthopaedics at University College London and Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust. For many years he was Director and Professor of Orthopaedics at the University Department of Orthopaedics, Institute of Orthopaedics, University College London, and Director of Clinical Studies at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, London. During his long career, Professor Bentley has received numerous honours and acted as visiting professor to major institutions in the United States and elsewhere. He is a Past President of EFORT, the British Orthopaedic Research Society and the British Orthopaedic Association, and he has been President of the Seddon Society since 1991. In 1994 he became a Membre d'Honneur of the Societe Francaise de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique. Professor Bentley has been European Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Arthroplasty since 2001 and has been a member of and advisor to the editorial boards of many other prestigious journals. In 2009 he became an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1292 black & white illustrations, 2033 colour illustrations, 278 black & white tables, biography
- Weight12723 g
- Width213 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine282 mm
- Edited byGeorge Bentley
- Contained items statement7 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.