All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Union Politics provides a comprehensive and authoritative overview of EU theories, institutions, policies, and issues. The fourth edition has been revised and updated in light of recent changes and events, in particular the aftermath of the implementation of the Lisbon Treaty and the economic crisis in the Eurozone.
- Author BiographyMichelle Cini is Professor of European Politics at the University of Bristol. Nieves Perez-Solorzano Borragan is Senior Lecturer in European Politics at the University of Bristol.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date08/01/2016
- Content Note12 colour line
- Weight838 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichelle Cini,Nieves Perez-Solorzano Borragan
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.